Saturday 4 May 2013

Sulking Until Sunday


Hull Bicycle Polo's statistician and ECB Bruisers team member Kol suffered a humiliating defeat at Thursday's Swanland session.

After only winning 1 out of 8 games he resorted to riding round in circles, mumbling to himself and refusing to talk to anyone. Even "Young Jack" won more games than him and "Young Jack" always comes last.
Kol refused to answer me when I questioned him after the Thursday session. He did later release a statement in which he said, "I should never have lent my spare mallet to Jack....its the last time I help him out the little *********" and "I believe that the adverse conditions contributed to my performance. Smooth courts, sunshine and toilet facilities threw me. I'm used to potholes, gravel and young obnoxious kids shouting abuse and throwing rocks at me...also the no swearing rule we imposed left me feeling stifled". Kol has promised to improve his mood for this Sunday's "Mix It Up" session.

In other news we see the return of Mr Roger, Adam, Mark and Bryan. Big Red will be absent this week due to a planned heavy drinking session. I always found that heavy drinking improved my game.

As always the Mix It Up session is at 2pm at Welly Lane Hardcourt.

Its gonna be a hot one tomorrow. Temperatures estimated to get up to 17 degrees. Kol's may get a bit higher.


No comments:

Post a Comment